phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From "jasper.vanams@baesystems.com" <jasper.van...@baesystems.com>
Subject RE: RC for 4.12.0
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2017 12:08:12 GMT
Hi James,

Could you take a second look at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOENIX-2314
It have been pushed forward since 4.9.0 I believe.
The fix is simple, so we've been patching ourselves, but it would be great if this could officially
make 4.12.0.
(the last results was that it failed 1 core test)

Kind regards,

Jasper.

-----Original Message-----
From: James Taylor [mailto:jamestaylor@apache.org]
Sent: 24 August 2017 00:51
To: dev@phoenix.apache.org
Subject: RC for 4.12.0

ATTENTION. This message originates from outside BAE Systems.

I'd like to target a 4.12 RC by the end of next week. Any objections? There are many fixes
for global mutable secondary indexing and some for local indexing as well. As far as outstanding
JIRAs, I know of PHOENIX-4010 and probably PHOENIX-418. I'd like to get in PHOENIX-3953, PHOENIX-3815,
and maybe PHOENIX-4096. There's also work underway to stabilize our test runs which would
be good to get in.

Anything else?

Thanks,
James
Please consider the environment before printing this email. This message should be regarded
as confidential. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender and destroy
it immediately. Statements of intent shall only become binding when confirmed in hard copy
by an authorised signatory. The contents of this email may relate to dealings with other companies
under the control of BAE Systems PLC, details of which can be found at http://www.baesystems.com/Businesses/index.htm.