phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Go Client v2.0.0 released
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2017 18:54:32 GMT
Phoenix community,

I've started a discussion on dev@calcite about accepting the Boostport
Avatica Go client into Calcite's sub-project Avatica. If you have an
opinion, chime in.

Julian

On Wed, Jul 19, 2017 at 5:17 PM, Julian Hyde <jhyde@apache.org> wrote:
> Indeed. Will do.
>
>> On Jul 19, 2017, at 4:46 PM, F21 <f21.groups@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hey Julian and James,
>>
>> There's currently a JIRA open for this (CALCITE-1240 [0]). Let's continue the discussion
there

>> Francis
>>
>> [0]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-1240
>>
>> On 20/07/2017 3:16 AM, Julian Hyde wrote:
>>> I second that. Thank you, Francis!
>>>
>>> I think it’s been said before, but if you were to contribute your Go client
to Avatica (a sub-project of Calcite) we would gladly accept it. It wouldn’t get in the
way of the development process but it would bring the client to a larger audience. Phoenix
already consumes quite a few Calcite and Avatica libraries.