phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Dropping 4.x-HBase-0.98?
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2017 23:29:58 GMT
We are still in production at SFDC with Phoenix on 0.98, so my vote is -1
FWIW. We're planning a migration to be completed (hopefully, it's been
pushed back by this and that) in a few months, and then I suspect our
contingent of contributors and committers will come around to your
viewpoint, Josh.

--
Best regards,
Andrew