phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From Lars George <lars.geo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about Git tag for 4.8.2 release and RC2
Date Mon, 15 May 2017 06:36:59 GMT
Hi Josh,

I think the point LarsF was making is that there are tags missing for
4.8.2, it is only the commits as you stated. See
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xh3g008te08mwbg/Screenshot%202017-05-15%2008.32.45.png?dl=0
for reference of what we are seeing (which has no "tag" link to those
commits). No worries, it is OK to use the commit hashes, we were
merely wondering why they were not tagged, and also why the naming
changed.

Cheers,
Lars