phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From James Taylor <jamestay...@apache.org>
Subject RC for 4.11.0 by end of week?
Date Wed, 31 May 2017 00:07:46 GMT
We've got a bunch of good bug fixes in our 4.x branches *and* we have
support for HBase 1.3 which is great. How about we shoot for an RC by the
end of the week? Here's a few JIRAs that we can potentially include:

Must Haves
----------------
PHOENIX-3797 Local Index - Compaction fails on table with local index due
to non-increasing bloom keys
PHOENIX-3870 Backward compatibility fails between v4.9.0 and head of 4.x
PHOENIX-3896 Fix test failures related to tracing changes

Nice to Haves
PHOENIX-3819 Reduce Phoenix load on RS hosting SYSTEM.CATALOG region
PHOENIX-3815 Only disable indexes on which write failures occurred
PHOENIX-3895 Update to Apache Calcite Avatica 1.10.0
PHOENIX-3773 Implement FIRST_VALUES aggregate function
PHOENIX-3612 Make tracking of max allowed number of mutations bytes based
instead of row based

Is there other pending work we should consider for 4.11.0?

Thanks,
James