phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <els...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Question about Git tag for 4.8.2 release and RC2
Date Tue, 16 May 2017 15:23:37 GMT
LarsG,

Hrm, I don't know enough about git-web to say why these entries in the
"Tags" header don't have the "tag" anchor. Check the code itself, these
tags exist. See you for yourself:

$ git clone https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/phoenix.git && cd
phoenix
$ git tag | fgrep 4.8.2

And, again, the mis-naming was likely accidental. We should fix this.

- Josh