phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Dimiduk <ndimi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Reading the row key with HBase Client API
Date Tue, 28 Mar 2017 16:02:01 GMT
Phoenix has it's own type encodings for each data type. For best
compatibility, I suggest you either use UNSIGNED_XXX [0], which are
guaranteed to serialize with Bytes.toBytes(), or to use the serialization
methods of PDataType types that ship in phoenix-core.

[0]: http://phoenix.apache.org/language/datatypes.html