phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From James Taylor <jamestay...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Apache Phoenix 4.9 released
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2016 21:31:39 GMT
Apache Phoenix enables OLTP and operational analytics for Apache Hadoop
through SQL support using Apache HBase as its backing store and providing
integration with other projects in the ecosystem such as Apache Spark,
Apache Hive, Apache Pig, Apache Flume, and Apache MapReduce.

We're pleased to announce our 4.9.0 release which includes:
- Atomic UPSERT through new ON DUPLICATE KEY syntax [1]
- Support for DEFAULT declaration in DDL statements [2]
- Specify guidepost width per table [3]
- Over 40 bugs fixed [4]

The release is available in source or binary form here [5].

Thanks,
The Apache Phoenix Team

[1] https://phoenix.apache.org/atomic_upsert.html
[2] https://phoenix.apache.org/language/index.html#column_def