phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Ding <danielding...@gmail.com>
Subject about phoenix client configuration
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2016 02:37:52 GMT
hi, all:

I’m using phoenix to write data and my jvm application always have too much threads (exceeds
700 threads. if include my own 400 threads’ pool, the threads in application sometimes will
exceed 1200..). I’v found the phoenix-xxx-thread and HConnection  is the main cause, so
I tried to control the number of the threads.

I found the instruction from  website:http://phoenix.apache.org/tuning.html <http://phoenix.apache.org/tuning.html>,
and I cannot set the configuration in phoenix client version:4.8.0

so here is my commit: https://github.com/apache/phoenix/pull/209 <https://github.com/apache/phoenix/pull/209>.
please check if these modifications are necessary?

thanks!

from
danielding