phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <els...@apache.org>
Subject Re: python-phoenixdb
Date Mon, 07 Nov 2016 17:12:27 GMT
+1

I was poking around with it this weekend. I had some issues (trying to
use it from the Avatica side, instead of PQS, specifically), but for the
most part it worked. Definitely feel free to report any issues you run
into: https://bitbucket.org/lalinsky/python-phoenixdb. It would be nice
to make this a "first-class citizen".