phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From Nico Pappagianis <nico.pappagia...@salesforce.com>
Subject Re: Multitenancy supported in phoenix-spark integration ?
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2016 18:27:12 GMT
Thanks James,

I am able to read from the tenant-specific view using the SQLContext.read
function, which gives a DataFrameReader to work with. However the
SQLContext class doesn't appear to have any functionality for writing.
SQLContext has, so far, been the only way I've been able to read a tenant
view. Phoenix-Spark integration doesn't appear to pass along the TenantID,
at least in the same manner as we would pass it when connecting to ZK via
squirrel, or SQLContext.

But maybe I am missing something.