phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From Shiva Krishna <shiva.krishn...@gmail.com>
Subject we should never remove a different context issue when doing a simple insert
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2016 16:12:48 GMT
Hi All,
when I am trying to insert the data into HBase through Phoenix.
I am getting the below exception
Caused by: java.lang.AssertionError: we should never remove a different context
at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HRegion$RowLockContext.cleanUp(HRegion.java:5227)
at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HRegion$RowLockImpl.release(HRegion.java:5272)
at org.apache.phoenix.coprocessor.MetaDataEndpointImpl.doGetTable(MetaDataEndpointImpl.java:2489)
at org.apache.phoenix.coprocessor.MetaDataEndpointImpl.doGetTable(MetaDataEndpointImpl.java:2426)
at org.apache.phoenix.coprocessor.MetaDataEndpointImpl.getTable(MetaDataEndpointImpl.java:451)
... 10 more

Phoenix : 4.7.0-HBase1.1 jar
HBase: 1.2.2

Cluster : 1 master 4 cores