phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From Ankit Singhal <ankitsingha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: where are we at with the RC?
Date Sat, 02 Jul 2016 18:03:40 GMT
Both the two Jiras(PHOENIX-2902, PHOENIX-2999) are ready with review
comments but need to test the upgrade(and drop with cascade) on cluster.
And , Waiting for commit of PHOENIX-2926 and fix for local index upgrade
for multi-tenant table which is not working with latest patch on
PHOENIX-3002.
We will be able to do this by Monday only as I and Rajesh are in transit
for 2 days.
I think we can target Tuesday as RC date.

Regards,
Ankit Singhal