phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From William <yhxx...@163.com>
Subject Hudson build failure for PHOENIX-2809
Date Fri, 20 May 2016 03:27:56 GMT
Hi all,
   I have several questions:
   1.  Build 351/352  failed. I went through the console output and I couldn't get a rational
explanation. Is there sth wrong with the Hudson env?
   https://builds.apache.org/view/PreCommit%20Builds/job/PreCommit-PHOENIX-Build/

   2.  I cannot log in into Jenkins using the user name and password I used to log in issue.apache.com.
It told me that my user name is invalid. And I couldn't find a 'sign in' button. I think this
function must be disabled. Should I be logged in and then be able to trigger a pre-commit
build with hudson?

   3.  In my company, we just start the build with parameter with the patch number (such as
2908 for PHOENIX-2908) and everything will start to go.  Should i do the same thing here as
i didn't find how to trigger pre-commit build in the 'how to contribute' page (http://phoenix.apache.org/contributing.html)

Thanks very much.
William.