phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From James Taylor <jamestay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Implement Custom Aggregate Functions in Phoenix
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2016 00:53:16 GMT
Hi Swapna,
We don't support custom aggregate functions, only scalar functions
(see PHOENIX-2069). For a custom aggregate function, you'd need to add them
to phoenix-core and rebuild the jar. We're open to adding them to the code
base if they're general enough. That's how FIRST_VALUE, LAST_VALUE, and
NTH_VALUE made it in.
Thanks,
James