phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From Ankit Agarwal <ankit.agarw...@olacabs.com>
Subject Invalid date current_date() function
Date Fri, 15 Jan 2016 13:07:36 GMT
Hi,

I am trying Apache Phoenix with Hbase. When I run try to get current time
using select current_time(), its giving me some weird value.
(292278994-08-17 07:12:55.807). Similarly for current_date() or now()
query. I am not able to understand what does this mean, and how to get the
current time (as we get from mysql now() function). Because of this I am
unable to set the data type for view column as Date or Timestamp, as its
doing some weird conversion.

Can anyone help me figure out a solution for this.

Thanks & Regards

--

*Ankit Agarwal*
*Software Development EngineerPh. No. +91-8095470278*