phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Dimiduk <ndimi...@apache.org>
Subject ApacheCON EU HBase Track Submissions
Date Thu, 25 Jun 2015 18:48:43 GMT
Hello developers, users, speakers,

In honor of ApacheCON's inaugural "Apache: Big Data" event, I'm hoping to
see a "HBase: NoSQL + SQL" track come together. The idea is to showcase the
growing ecosystem of applications and tools built on top of and around
Apache HBase. To have a track, we need content, and that's where YOU come
in.

CFP for ApacheCon closes in one week, July 1. Get your Phoenix talks
submitted so we can pull together a full day of great HBase ecosystem talks!
Thanks,
Nick

ApacheCON EU
Sept 28 - Oct 2
Corinthia Hotel, Budapest, Hungary (a beautiful venue in an awesome city!)
http://apachecon.eu/
CFP link: http://events.linuxfoundation.org/cfp/dashboard