phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: YCSB binding for Phoenix
Date Thu, 11 Jun 2015 05:10:06 GMT
Pull #178 is only the existing JDBC driver with additional dependencies in
the POM, support files, and a different connect string, right?

What more/different might it be than the existing JDBC driver? I'm thinking
of anything other than vanilla JDBC that Pherf might do.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)