phoenix-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Alicia Ying Shu (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Commented] (PHOENIX-1935) org.apache.phoenix.end2end.ArithmeticQueryIT tests are failing
Date Wed, 29 Apr 2015 22:53:06 GMT

    [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOENIX-1935?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=14520452#comment-14520452
] 

Alicia Ying Shu commented on PHOENIX-1935:
------------------------------------------

The unit test failures related to UserDefinedFunction. Not related to this patch.

> org.apache.phoenix.end2end.ArithmeticQueryIT tests are failing
> --------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: PHOENIX-1935
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOENIX-1935
>             Project: Phoenix
>          Issue Type: Bug
>            Reporter: Alicia Ying Shu
>            Assignee: Alicia Ying Shu
>         Attachments: Phoenix-1935.patch
>
>
> 1) testDecimalArithmeticWithIntAndLong(org.apache.phoenix.end2end.ArithmeticQueryIT)
> beaver.machine|INFO|27495|139863336777472|MainThread|org.apache.phoenix.exception.PhoenixIOException:
Task org.apache.phoenix.job.JobManager$JobFutureTask@1841d1d3 rejected from org.apache.phoenix.job.JobManager$1@9368016[Running,
pool size = 32, active threads = 2, queued tasks = 64, completed tasks = 201]
> beaver.machine|INFO|27495|139863336777472|MainThread|at org.apache.phoenix.util.ServerUtil.parseServerException(ServerUtil.java:107)
> beaver.machine|INFO|27495|139863336777472|MainThread|at org.apache.phoenix.iterate.ParallelIterators.getIterators(ParallelIterators.java:567)
> beaver.machine|INFO|27495|139863336777472|MainThread|at org.apache.phoenix.iterate.MergeSortResultIterator.getIterators(MergeSortResultIterator.java:48)
> beaver.machine|INFO|27495|139863336777472|MainThread|at org.apache.phoenix.iterate.MergeSortResultIterator.minIterator(MergeSortResultIterator.java:63)
> beaver.machine|INFO|27495|139863336777472|MainThread|at org.apache.phoenix.iterate.MergeSortResultIterator.next(MergeSortResultIterator.java:90)
> beaver.machine|INFO|27495|139863336777472|MainThread|at org.apache.phoenix.jdbc.PhoenixResultSet.next(PhoenixResultSet.java:734)
> beaver.machine|INFO|27495|139863336777472|MainThread|at org.apache.phoenix.query.BaseTest.deletePriorSequences(BaseTest.java:817)
> beaver.machine|INFO|27495|139863336777472|MainThread|at org.apache.phoenix.query.BaseTest.deletePriorTables(BaseTest.java:765)
> beaver.machine|INFO|27495|139863336777472|MainThread|at org.apache.phoenix.query.BaseTest.deletePriorTables(BaseTest.java:754)
> beaver.machine|INFO|27495|139863336777472|MainThread|at org.apache.phoenix.end2end.BaseHBaseManagedTimeIT.cleanUpAfterTest(BaseHBaseManagedTimeIT.java:59)
> beaver.machine|INFO|27495|139863336777472|MainThread|at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
Method)
> beaver.machine|INFO|27495|139863336777472|MainThread|at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
> beaver.machine|INFO|27495|139863336777472|MainThread|at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> beaver.machine|INFO|27495|139863336777472|MainThread|at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
> beaver.machine|INFO|27495|139863336777472|MainThread|at org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod$1.runReflectiveCall(FrameworkMethod.java:47)
> beaver.machine|INFO|27495|139863336777472|MainThread|at org.junit.internal.runners.model.ReflectiveCallable.run(ReflectiveCallable.java:12)
> beaver.machine|INFO|27495|139863336777472|MainThread|at org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod.invokeExplosively(FrameworkMethod.java:44)
> beaver.machine|INFO|27495|139863336777472|MainThread|at org.junit.internal.runners.statements.RunAfters.evaluate(RunAfters.java:33)
> beaver.machine|INFO|27495|139863336777472|MainThread|at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runLeaf(ParentRunner.java:271)
> beaver.machine|INFO|27495|139863336777472|MainThread|at org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.java:70)
> beaver.machine|INFO|27495|139863336777472|MainThread|at org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.java:50)
> beaver.machine|INFO|27495|139863336777472|MainThread|at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$3.run(ParentRunner.java:238)
> beaver.machine|INFO|27495|139863336777472|MainThread|at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$1.schedule(ParentRunner.java:63)
> beaver.machine|INFO|27495|139863336777472|MainThread|at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runChildren(ParentRunner.java:236)
> beaver.machine|INFO|27495|139863336777472|MainThread|at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.access$000(ParentRunner.java:53)
> beaver.machine|INFO|27495|139863336777472|MainThread|at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$2.evaluate(ParentRunner.java:229)
> beaver.machine|INFO|27495|139863336777472|MainThread|at org.junit.internal.runners.statements.RunBefores.evaluate(RunBefores.java:26)
> beaver.machine|INFO|27495|139863336777472|MainThread|at org.junit.internal.runners.statements.RunAfters.evaluate(RunAfters.java:27)
> beaver.machine|INFO|27495|139863336777472|MainThread|at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.run(ParentRunner.java:309)
> beaver.machine|INFO|27495|139863336777472|MainThread|at org.junit.runners.Suite.runChild(Suite.java:127)
> beaver.machine|INFO|27495|139863336777472|MainThread|at org.junit.runners.Suite.runChild(Suite.java:26)
> beaver.machine|INFO|27495|139863336777472|MainThread|at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$3.run(ParentRunner.java:238)
> beaver.machine|INFO|27495|139863336777472|MainThread|at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$1.schedule(ParentRunner.java:63)
> beaver.machine|INFO|27495|139863336777472|MainThread|at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runChildren(ParentRunner.java:236)
> beaver.machine|INFO|27495|139863336777472|MainThread|at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.access$000(ParentRunner.java:53)
> beaver.machine|INFO|27495|139863336777472|MainThread|at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$2.evaluate(ParentRunner.java:229)
> beaver.machine|INFO|27495|139863336777472|MainThread|at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.run(ParentRunner.java:309)
> beaver.machine|INFO|27495|139863336777472|MainThread|at org.junit.runner.JUnitCore.run(JUnitCore.java:160)
> beaver.machine|INFO|27495|139863336777472|MainThread|at org.junit.runner.JUnitCore.run(JUnitCore.java:138)
> beaver.machine|INFO|27495|139863336777472|MainThread|at org.junit.runner.JUnitCore.run(JUnitCore.java:117)
> beaver.machine|INFO|27495|139863336777472|MainThread|at org.apache.phoenix.end2end.End2EndTestDriver.doWork(End2EndTestDriver.java:198)
> beaver.machine|INFO|27495|139863336777472|MainThread|at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.util.AbstractHBaseTool.run(AbstractHBaseTool.java:112)
> beaver.machine|INFO|27495|139863336777472|MainThread|at org.apache.hadoop.util.ToolRunner.run(ToolRunner.java:70)
> beaver.machine|INFO|27495|139863336777472|MainThread|at org.apache.hadoop.util.ToolRunner.run(ToolRunner.java:84)
> beaver.machine|INFO|27495|139863336777472|MainThread|at org.apache.phoenix.end2end.End2EndTestDriver.main(End2EndTestDriver.java:58)
> beaver.machine|INFO|27495|139863336777472|MainThread|Caused by: java.util.concurrent.RejectedExecutionException:
Task org.apache.phoenix.job.JobManager$JobFutureTask@1841d1d3 rejected from org.apache.phoenix.job.JobManager$1@9368016[Running,
pool size = 32, active threads = 2, queued tasks = 64, completed tasks = 201]
> beaver.machine|INFO|27495|139863336777472|MainThread|at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$AbortPolicy.rejectedExecution(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:2048)
> beaver.machine|INFO|27495|139863336777472|MainThread|at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.reject(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:821)
> beaver.machine|INFO|27495|139863336777472|MainThread|at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.execute(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1372)
> beaver.machine|INFO|27495|139863336777472|MainThread|at java.util.concurrent.AbstractExecutorService.submit(AbstractExecutorService.java:132)
> beaver.machine|INFO|27495|139863336777472|MainThread|at org.apache.phoenix.iterate.ParallelIterators.submitWork(ParallelIterators.java:621)
> beaver.machine|INFO|27495|139863336777472|MainThread|at org.apache.phoenix.iterate.ParallelIterators.getIterators(ParallelIterators.java:516)
> beaver.machine|INFO|27495|139863336777472|MainThread|... 43 more



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.3.4#6332)

Mime
View raw message