phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Dimiduk <ndimi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: phoenix-client in maven repo?
Date Fri, 27 Mar 2015 01:26:22 GMT
Are you meaning the client uberjar, like what we use from sqlline.py, or a
regular jar, as is done in the case of hbase-client? In the former case, we
don't do this because publishing uberjars on maven central is discouraged
(forbidden?). If the latter, it's because we don't have one right now,
which I think is a mistake in our pom structure.

See also PHOENIX-1567.

-n