phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From Simar Arneja <simar.arnej...@gmail.com>
Subject GSOC 2015: Seeking Project Information
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2015 12:39:42 GMT
Hi,

I am a undergraduate student pursuing Computer Science from NIIT
University, Neemrana, India. Currently in my 6th semester I'm expected to
graduate in summer 2016.

I have experience in working on a variety of projects and have a wide skill
set with skill proficiency ranging from moderate to high. Having experience
working with Java I find myself comfortable resolving the listed issues.
I'm interested in resolving the following issues listed on Apache Phoenix
issue list.

   1. PHOENIX-1660 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOENIX-1660>
   Implement missing math built-in functions
   2. PHOENIX-1665
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOENIX-1665>Implement
   missing ARRAY built-in functions
   3. PHOENIX-1663 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOENIX-1663>
   Implement missing string built-in functions

I would like to discuss the project in detail; details like expected
deliverable, features and approach.

Link to Resume: http://goo.gl/1p6t9g

Regards,

Simardeep S Arneja