phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From Siva <sbhavan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Data loaded from Hbase is not visible in Phoenix
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2015 21:42:41 GMT
Hi Alicia,

Issue is resolved after the changing the column qualifiers to uppercase.
here is the response from one of the user Chandu.

You have to double quotes to get correct mapping from phoenix to hbase
columns.
Try using the upper case letters for all column families & column names in
HBase & try the query again from phoenix.

Also, I faced similar issue when I created a index on phoenix table. It was
showing data till the point of creation of index. After that timestamp,
whatever the rows are inserted into Hbase are not reflected in phoenix table
on HDP2.2, but it was showing up in cloudera 5.2. However, index was not
updated when inserted through hbase in both the cases.

Thanks,
Chandu

Appreciate for your response.

Thanks,