phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From James Taylor <jamestay...@apache.org>
Subject Fwd: [squirrel-sql:bugs] #1176 Upgrade commons-collections to 3.2.1
Date Sun, 01 Feb 2015 18:10:26 GMT
FYI, SQuirrel has upgraded common collections version in their master
branch.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *Gerd Wagner* <gerdwagner@users.sf.net>
Date: Sunday, February 1, 2015
Subject: [squirrel-sql:bugs] #1176 Upgrade commons-collections to 3.2.1
To: "[squirrel-sql:bugs]" <1176@bugs.squirrel-sql.p.re.sf.net>

   - *status*: open --> open-accepted
   - *Comment*:

Lib upgrade committed to our Git repository. Will be available in future
snapshots and version.
------------------------------

* [bugs:#1176] <http://sourceforge.net/p/squirrel-sql/bugs/1176> Upgrade
commons-collections to 3.2.1*

*Status:* open-accepted
*Group:* 2.1rc1
*Created:* Thu Jan 29, 2015 05:33 AM UTC by James Taylor
*Last Updated:* Thu Jan 29, 2015 05:33 AM UTC
*Owner:* nobody

Would it be possible to upgrade your Apache Common collections version to
3.2.1? Many of our users in Apache Phoenix rely on SQuirrel as a means of
accessing HBase.