phoenix-dev mailing list archives

From "sunfl@certusnet.com.cn" <su...@certusnet.com.cn>
Subject Phoenix-136 did not support aggregate queries with derived tables in from clause
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2014 08:16:53 GMT
Hi,all
Notice that PHOENIX-136 has already supported derived tables in from clause, however,
aggregate queries would throw error like the following:
   Error: Complex nested queries not supported. (state=,code=0)

The example queries are like : SELECT COUNT (1) FROM (SELECT COUNT (1) FROM table WHERE 1=1
GROUP BY COL1)
while we are expecting to get the final results of distinct groups counts.

Is there any mistake that I am missing or taking the correct grammer? If so, please corrects
me kindly.
Any available advice will be greately appreciated.

Thanks,
Sun.