petri-discuss mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] website
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2019 19:42:41 GMT
I was thinking to set up a simple theme using Bootstrap. Its css/js are
available via a CDN, so we don't even have to host them internally. Was
gonna see how few files we could get in our theme since we will only do
"pages" rather than "articles" (aka blog posts). I bet half of the
"required files" for a Pelican theme would be needed.

I also found this:
https://github.com/sindresorhus/github-markdown-css

That will help make the GitHub Flavored Markdown (GFM) look much closer
between the GitHub editor's "preview mode", and what goes live on our site.

Cheers,
-g