petri-discuss mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] website
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2019 22:07:02 GMT
I was hoping to use Petri as a leading experiment. Figure it out, then
document it, so anybody could easily follow the steps.

I'm really hoping for a good match between GitHub preview mode, and the
final result on our site. It would turn GitHub-based editing into a
wiki-ish experience. Just with a few seconds delay for it to appear on *.a.o

Cheers,
-g