perl-test-dev mailing list archives

From Stig <thatsafunnyn...@gmail.com>
Subject [Fwd: [rt.cpan.org #54476] Skip mod_fcgid.c in Apache::TestConfig (/lib/Apache/TestConfigParse.pm)]
Date Wed, 10 Feb 2010 13:31:51 GMT

Hello and Thanks for Apache:Test 1.30,

If you run the tests as a non root user and the httpd.conf file you
inherit from is using mod_fcgid.c (version 2.1 and above, I'm using
mod_fcgid-2.3.4), and httpd has suexec, then httpd will fail with:

[emerg] mod_fcgid: current user is not root while suexec is enabled,
exiting now

This resulted in the httpd instance being in a bad state and not
responding to the requests made by Apache::Tests tests.

Here is the change I made to line 183 of lib/Apache/TestConfigParse.pm
in 1.30

<< my @autoconfig_skip_module = qw(mod_jk.c mod_casp2.c mod_bwshare.c);
>> my @autoconfig_skip_module = qw(mod_jk.c mod_casp2.c mod_bwshare.c
mod_fcgid.c);