perl-test-dev mailing list archives

From "battipatisainagendra Bhavaniprasad" <sainagendrabhavanipra...@gmail.com>
Subject query regarding project participation ASF.
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2009 12:35:59 GMT
Hi,
            I am prasad i am new to open source.I am interested in
participating in ASF (Any Project).Let me tell about me first.I am basically
test engineer with 5+ years of exp.I know "selenium tool" which is web
functional testing tool.I wisited the ASF home page but there are many
projects.Let me know who ever is eagerlly waiting for some testing work
using selinium,i am ready to contribute.

please reply ASAP.

Rgds,
Prasad