perl-test-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Orton <jor...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Auto-detecting modules on Ubuntu
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2007 11:59:37 GMT
On Sat, Nov 24, 2007 at 11:50:54AM -0500, William McKee wrote:
> I did try to run TEST using the -httpd_conf option as follows but it's
> still trying to inherit from /etc/apache2/httpd.conf:
>
>   ./t/TEST -httpd_conf=/etc/apache2/apache2.conf -conf -trace=debug

Ah, OK.  A::TestConfig is finding apxs and then setting the default conf
file location to `apxs -q sysconfdir`/httpd.conf.  From a quick look at
the code it's not obvious to me why the command-line argument is being
overridden by the apxs-based default, but I agree it's a bug.  (sorry,
not much help, I know!)

joe