perl-test-dev mailing list archives

From "Philip M. Gollucci" <>
Subject Re: [RELEASE CANDIDATES] Status ?
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2006 19:36:14 GMT
Philip M. Gollucci wrote:
> Hi all, so it seems I dropped the ball on the releases.  I'm about to
> get back into it.
> Does anyone know of any issues that are still oustanding from
>   mod_perl-2.0.3-RC1
>   Apache-Test 1.29-RC1
>   libapreq2 2.09-RC1
> before I roll -RC2s.  I'm pretty sure Apache-Test and libapreq2 will be
> ready with -RC2
> for release.  mod_perl might need a -RC3.
So Fred's issues was foo-bar and I've just committed Nikolay's patch.
If I hear nothing else, I'll roll -RC2s Thursday night.

Nobody better be working tonight :)

Philip M. Gollucci ( 323.219.4708
Consultant /
Senior Software Engineer - TicketMaster -

When I call your name, Girl, it starts to flame
Burning in my heart, Tearing it all apart..
No matter how I try My love I cannot hide....

View raw message