perl-test-dev mailing list archives

From "Christopher H. Laco" <cl...@chrislaco.com>
Subject Re: make test problem underA-T
Date Mon, 26 Sep 2005 15:10:57 GMT
Geoffrey Young wrote:
>>Unless there's some reason that TestMM is deliberatly ignoring the
>>test=>TESTS option,
>

> none that I can think of
>

>>I'll patch it this evening and send that to the list.
>

> excellent.
>
> --Geoff

Hey, why wait until I get home. See attached patch: TestMM.pm.patch.

All this patch does is toss {test=>TESTS} from Makefile.PL into the
generated Makefile. In order to do that with the least amount of
tweaking to test(), I've reverse TEST_FILES and TEST_VERBOSE variables
in the output. No biggie.

I'm not too thrilled with the code style, but test() isn't the most
straight foward piece of code either. :-)

-=Chris