perl-test-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <>
Subject Re: svn commit: r165381 - /perl/Apache-Test/branches/test-more-unstable/lib/Apache/
Date Tue, 03 May 2005 06:21:44 GMT
Geoffrey Young wrote:
> wrote:
>>Author: stas
>>Date: Fri Apr 29 23:52:59 2005
>>New Revision: 165381
>>drop support, require Test::More (a must if we want to support sub-tests
>>run by several perl threads, which fail to handle since it doesn't maintain

>>a proper shared counter)
> just FYI but while this was in trunk I noticed that there was a problem -
> t/TEST would _not_ exit 1 if the tests failed, making
>   $ make test && sudo make install
> install even if 'make test' failed.  after I reverted the change things went
> back to normal, so I didn't look into it any deeper.

But it didn't really change anythings, but enforce Test::More. Are you
sure other tests where you use Test::More don't behave that way?

I've now committed it to the unstable branch, do you still see it that way?

Stas Bekman            JAm_pH ------> Just Another mod_perl Hacker     mod_perl Guide --->

View raw message