perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Adam Prime <adam.pr...@utoronto.ca>
Subject Re: Upgrading a mod_perl application from Apache 2.2 to Apache 2.4
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2018 15:25:51 GMT
Here's Everything stuff I ran into, not all of which have anything to do
with mod_perl:

I had to change all my 'Order' directives into the new 'Require' style

Related to that, I had to stop using 'require' as described here in my
auth stuff.
https://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/api/Apache2/Access.html#C_requires_

httpd rejected the configuration, as far as i can remember. I switched
to using PerlSetVar to pass in the values that I used to pass in via
'require'.

I stopped using my custom XForwardedFor InitHandler, because there is
native support for this now.
https://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/mod/mod_remoteip.html

Adam