perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Adam Prime <adam.pr...@utoronto.ca>
Subject Re: Upgrading a mod_perl application from Apache 2.2 to Apache 2.4
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2018 13:13:20 GMT
There isn’t currently any good documentation for this migration. I went through it myself
a few months ago, and I ended up using the https changes doc to help me when I got strange
errors.

https://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/upgrading.html

I was able to get everything working after some fooling around.

I’ll go through my hit history and post something more detailed later.

Adam