perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Chris Bennett <chris...@bennettconstruction.us>
Subject Re: simple question. Not using 2.xxx10. query params
Date Wed, 10 Jan 2018 04:02:37 GMT
On Tue, Jan 09, 2018 at 10:01:28PM +0000, Adam Prime wrote:
> libapreq2 (Apache2::Request) does this kind of stuff, or you can use a
> framework that sits on top of mod_perl that handles it for you.  If you want
> to write raw handlers, the libapreq2 is probably the way to go.
>
> https://httpd.apache.org/apreq/docs/libapreq2/

Apologies, the existing documentation implies that Apache2::Request
was gone. Left me very confused.
Working now. :-)

I've been a bit overwhelmed by having lost my server when company
distcontinued offering servers and bouncing around trying to find a
suitable server and get a working laptop! Trying to get a friend's
Windows laptop working with an old firefox and an old version of Java
was a couple of days of frustration!

Thanks,
Chris Bennett