perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "Michael A. Capone" <mcap...@cablewholesale.com>
Subject Re: CGI module deprecation
Date Wed, 29 Nov 2017 21:27:15 GMT
"and uses the CGI module only for parsing the incoming request."

I was going to follow up on this thread and ask for suggestions on what
I could/should use for incoming request parsing.  I have never gone
further in mod_perl beyond Apache::Registry and just running traditional
CGI programs, and I only use CGI.pm to get the request parameters (but I
use it a LOT).  Is there another modeule that I can drop in to get that
functionality?  Or should I happily keep using CGI.pm (which I have no
problem installing from CPAN as long as it's available).