perl-modperl mailing list archives

From André Warnier (tomcat) ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: [Slightly OT] Apache::AuthCookie and mod_perl version 1.x
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2017 18:27:23 GMT
Hi.
 From a heavy (indirect) user of Apache2::AuthCookie (and it's 2.4 incantation), first of

all, thanks. And in particular, thank you for the work done to make this compatible with
the changes in Apache 2.4, despite the paucity of original documentation available.

And I don't speak for everyone, but as far as I am concerned, I would indeed vote for
retiring the 1.x version code.

Note: I do not really use the released Apache2::AuthCookie as such, having long ago
derived my own version of it and added multiple alternative things which make it
unshareable, but I regularly refer to the latest code of Apache2::AuthCookie to keep mine

up-to-date.
So again, thanks.

André