perl-modperl mailing list archives

From William A Rowe Jr <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: Where is the mod_perl development repo?
Date Thu, 09 Mar 2017 03:30:27 GMT
Explore the idea of wrapping your app as an fcgid endpoint. Httpd has two
options (mod_fcgid managing the pool, and mod_proxy_fcgi with your own
choice of independent pool management.)

This offers the best of both... Larger number of httpd endpoints and less
contention between fcgi processes. It is now the recommended approach to
PHP and other scripting endpoints.

On Feb 19, 2017 06:50, "Tom Browder" <tom.browder@gmail.com> wrote:

On Sun, Feb 19, 2017 at 00:44 Randal L. Schwartz <merlyn@stonehenge.com>
wrote:

> [...]

Randall, I do know that, and I love Perl 6!  I also feel comfortable
writing CGI programs, so how can I use both most efficiently with my apache
web server.?

Best regards,

-Tom

P.S. I enjoyed meeting you and shaking hands with you at YAPC::NA::2016.
Thanks for all your contributions to the Perl community!