perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Jie Gao <j....@sydney.edu.au>
Subject Re: Test Failures on CentOS 7.3
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2017 21:33:37 GMT
Please check if there is a package for apreq you need to install first.

Regards

Jie

Sent from my Samsung device

-------- Original message --------
From: "David E. Wheeler" <david@justatheory.com>
Date: 18/03/2017 07:53 (GMT+10:00)
To: mod_perl list <modperl@perl.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Test Failures on CentOS 7.3

On Mar 17, 2017, at 12:08 PM, David E. Wheeler <david@justatheory.com> wrote:

> Is there some reason why httpd_info would not be properly set up?

Neglected to mention that I get a lot of these warnings:

httpd: Syntax error on line 353 of /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf: Syntax error on line 4 of /etc/httpd/conf.d/apreq.conf:
Cannot load modules/mod_apreq2.so into server: /etc/httpd/modules/mod_apreq2.so: cannot open

I managed to get all my tests passing by commenting out this line in the system httpd.conf:

IncludeOptional conf.d/*.conf

Then all my tests passed. It didn’t like apreq or cgi. Guess this configuration is a bit
screwed up; got some cleanup to do.

Thanks,

David