perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Tosh Cooey <t...@1200group.com>
Subject Looking for solution to Apache2::AuthCookieDBI authentication on Apache > 2.4
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2016 12:40:43 GMT
Hi, I've taken a stab at updating Apache2::AuthCookieDBI myself as per:

http://search.cpan.org/~mschout/Apache-AuthCookie/README.apache-2.4.pod

I've changed the parent of Apache2::AuthCookieDBI to
Apache2_4::AuthCookie but that doesn't seem to work, even with the
http.conf changes noted:

     PerlAddAuthzProvider user Apache2::AuthCookieDBI->authz_handler

     <FilesMatch "\.(pl)$">
      AuthType Apache2::AuthCookieDBI
      AuthName berlin3
      PerlAuthenHandler Apache2::AuthCookieDBI->authenticate
      require valid-user
     </FilesMatch>

     # Login location.
     <FilesMatch LOGIN>
      AuthType Apache2::AuthCookieDBI
      AuthName berlin3
      SetHandler perl-script
      PerlResponseHandler Apache2::AuthCookieDBI->login
     </FilesMatch>

Am I barking up the wrong tree? Doing something completely wrong? Is
there anybody with knowledge and experience with the 2.4 authentication
API that I could hire to update Apache2::AuthCookieDBI?

Thanks for any insight,

Tosh

--
McIntosh Cooey - Twelve Hundred Group LLC - http://www.1200group.com/