perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "Steve van der Burg" <steve.vanderb...@lhsc.on.ca>
Subject Re: unsubscribe
Date Tue, 10 May 2016 17:02:43 GMT
I laughed so hard at this that I almost unsubscribed!

Thanks!

Ruben Safir <ruben@mrbrklyn.com> wrote:
> 3. D00d! H0w D00 1 uN$ub$cr1b3?!!!!!!!!!??????!!!!!!???????!?!?!?!?!!!!
>
> Simply write the word "unsubscribe" on the back of a hundred dollar bill
> and send it to:
>
>     CrackMonkey Unsubscription Service
>     1 St Francis Place #5209
>     San Francisco, CA 94107

This information is directed in confidence solely to the person named above and may contain
confidential and/or privileged material. This information may not otherwise be distributed,
copied or disclosed. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately
via a return e-mail and destroy original message. Thank you for your cooperation.