perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Vincent Veyron <vv.li...@wanadoo.fr>
Subject Re: random token re-used in subsequent requests [SOLVED]
Date Tue, 31 May 2016 19:41:27 GMT
On Tue, 31 May 2016 18:59:46 +0200
André Warnier <aw@ice-sa.com> wrote:

> But now you have a 32-bit machine + OS, and a 32-bit perl, right ?

now it's a 64-bit machine + OS. I use standard distribution packages for everything.

I installed qemu-kvm and created a 32-bit VM guest on it to try and reproduce the problem,
unsuccessfully.

> The problem before happened on a 64-bit machine, with a 64-bit OS, but a 32-bit perl,
no ?

It was the same 64-bit machine, installed with a 32-bit OS (Debian i386); using system Perl
and distribution packages for Apache/mod_perl, so I assume everything was 32-bit

I just found this in the Debian docs (https://www.debian.org/releases/stable/i386/ch02s01.html.en#idp64260288)
:

"If your system has a 64-bit processor from the AMD64 or Intel 64 families, you will probably
want to use the installer for the amd64 architecture instead of the installer for the (32-bit)
i386 architecture."

So, maybe it was not a good idea?

--
					Bien à vous, Vincent Veyron

https://marica.fr/
Gestion des sinistres assurance et des dossiers contentieux pour le service juridique