perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "Michael A. Capone" <mcap...@cablewholesale.com>
Subject Re: "SetEnv/SetEnvIf" and mod_perl
Date Fri, 02 Oct 2015 22:24:33 GMT
In my code, I do:

<Location something>
     SetEnvIf Request_URI \.gif$ gif-image
     SetHandler modperl
     PerlResponseHandler MyNiftyModule
     PerlOptions +SetupEnv
</Location>

And then, yes, I have access to $ENV{'gif-image'}, with a value of "1".

Alternatively, i can
    SetEnvIf Request_URI \.gif$ gif-image=YES

... and $ENV{'gif-image'} will have a value of 'YES'.

Note that you have to do
     PerlOptions +SetupEnv
in order for this to pass through (as far as i know; unsetting it made
my custom $ENV's go away).

In a perfect world, we would have "PerlSetEnvIf". :)