perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Michel Jansen <mailmas...@web-ict.com>
Subject Re: no_cache(1)
Date Mon, 07 Sep 2015 20:39:26 GMT

Hi Paul,

You wrote:
> Helle Michel,
>
> Are you calling $r->no_cache before any response data has been sent?

Yes. Before setting the content type to text/html.

> When you say the browser receives a '0' in the response, what do you mean exactly?

My Ajax responder sends some fields separated by | which are being split and then distributed
into a page. The 0 is received by the JavaScript which performes the Ajax request as first
response and is then connected to the first field.

Do i make sense ?

> Thanks,
>
> Paul
>
>> On Mon, Sep 7, 2015 at 4:15 PM, Michel Jansen <Michel.Jansen@web-ict.com> wrote:
>> if i add $r->no_cache(1) to an ajax responder perl script the browser receives
a 0 in the response, what am i doing wrong?