perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Ken Peng <...@cloud-china.org>
Subject Re: Using non threaded MPM but still compile error
Date Wed, 23 Sep 2015 02:11:38 GMT
We are also using mod_perl. But I have not compiled modperl by hand for
a long time. Under ubuntu we just did:

apt-get install apache2 apache2-mpm-prefork
apt-get install libapache2-mod-perl2
apt-get install libapreq2
apt-get install libapache2-request-perl

a2enmod apreq
apache2ctl restart

And yes from what I know, it's not suggested to run multi-threading for
modperl.

--
   B. Regards,
   Ken Peng - ken@cloud-china.org