perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Vincent Veyron <vv.li...@wanadoo.fr>
Subject Re: Apache 2.4 Upgrade
Date Mon, 15 Jun 2015 20:51:10 GMT
On Mon, 15 Jun 2015 15:30:00 -0400
John Dunlap <john@lariat.co> wrote:

> My thought in contacting the list, at
> this point, was to(hopefully) get some idea of what has changed so that I
> could have a better idea of where to start looking for problems.

I've had a problem with the priority of perloutputfilterhandler and mod_deflate : the order
of the filter chain changed in 2.4.

Solved by modifying mod_deflate.conf :

#replaced
      AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE text/html text/plain text/xml

#with (found at https://github.com/h5bp/html5-boilerplate/issues/1012)

      FilterDeclare   COMPRESS CONTENT_SET
      FilterProvider COMPRESS DEFLATE "%{CONTENT_TYPE} =~ m#^text/(html|plain)#"
      FilterChain     COMPRESS
      FilterProtocol  COMPRESS  DEFLATE change=yes;byteranges=no

--
					Salutations, Vincent Veyron

https://legalcase.libremen.com/
Legal case, contract and insurance claim management software