perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "Kevin A. McGrail" <KMcGr...@PCCC.com>
Subject Re: mod_perl and apache 2.4
Date Thu, 16 Apr 2015 14:27:00 GMT
On 4/16/2015 10:22 AM, GLG wrote:
> Unless I am mistaken, it would appear that there is currently no solution as
> far as running Perl with Apache 2.4 via mod_perl 2.0.8 (or is there a
> version 2.0.9 out?).

That is currently the case.  I believe there is an SVN version that will
build and work but unless you have a driving need for a feature in 2.4,
2.2 is your better bet right now.

Though I noticed last week CentOS 7 shipped with 2.4 and no mod_perl so
hopefully we can get that mod_perl 2.4 compatible release soon and
they'll retrofit it for 2.4 for those users who rely on package distros.

Regards,
KAM