perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Jordan Michaels <jor...@viviotech.net>
Subject List virtual directories for current host?
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2015 22:03:50 GMT
I'm wondering if it's possible to list the current virtual directories
of the current virtual host using mod_perl. I've been combing through
the API and nothing is jumping out at me, so I figured it'd post here
and see if anyone could offer any direction on this.

At this point I'm thinking I *might* be able to use something like
Apache2::Directive::conftree() and dig through the tree?

Has anyone done anything like this before - either digging through the
tree or listing all virtual directories? I would *love* to see some
example code; that's how I learn best.

Thanks in advance for any help. I greatly appreciate it.

--
Warm Regards,
Jordan Michaels