perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "Randolf Richardson" <rand...@modperl.pl>
Subject Re: mod_perl for Apache 2.4
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2015 21:25:06 GMT
> We hope to make a release (2.0.9) very soon. Apologies for the delay
> in its arrival.

	This is fantastic news!  Thank you for all the hard work that you
and everyone has been putting into mod_perl2.  I've been looking
forward to this for quite some time, and I appreciate that there is a
lot of careful work that goes into these types of high quality
projects to ensure that they are reliable.

	(I've been using mod_perl2 on NetBSD with APRLIB, Apache HTTPd v2.2,
and PostgreSQL for as long as I can remember, and moving up to Apache
HTTPd v2.4 will be very helpful to me because there new newer HTTPd
has some features a few of the projects I'm working on will need
later this year, so the timing of this new release is excellent.)

[End of reply.]

> Until then you can fetch the latest source, which is likely very close
> to what will become 2.0.9, from SVN:
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/perl/modperl/trunk/
>
> On 13 January 2015 at 17:52, Hong Ye <hy93@cornell.edu> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Does anyone know when mod_perl for Apache 2.4 will be available for download? Where
can I download the mod_perl source code that  supports Apache 2.4?

> > Thanks,
> > Hong

Randolf Richardson - randolf@inter-corporate.com
Beautiful British Columbia, Canada