perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Lathan Bidwell <lat...@andrews.edu>
Subject Perl Authorization handler called before authentication handler
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2014 16:14:35 GMT
I have looked all around apache's documentation on how to upgrade from 2.2
to 2.4, but they don't include much about using PerlAddAuthzProvider or
PerlAuthenHandler.

I have this config section:

PerlAddAuthzProvider membersuser Application::User::Members->authorize24

<DirectoryMatch ^.*/members/>
        DirectoryIndex disabled
        PerlAuthenHandler       Application::User::Members->authenticate24
        #PerlAuthenHandler      Application::User::Members::authenticate24

        AuthType        Application::User::Members
        AuthName        "Members"

        Require membersuser testing123
</DirectoryMatch>

But for some reason, my authorize24 subroutine is being called before my
authenticate24 subroutine.

I have simplified those 2 subroutines down to printing debugging info to
the error log, (the authen sub sets $r->user('testing')), but I cannot
figure out why the handlers are called in the wrong order.

Lathan